|Gross weight||0.280 kg|
Bluefin Tuna Chutoro (Medium fatty) Approx.280g
– Sushi Grade Fish
- 1 sashimi cut piece is around 15-17g as a guide.
- The product requires -40 degrees to maintain fresh color and are recommended to consume in the same day.
Nutrition (per 100g) : Energy 344kcal, Protein 20.1g, Fat 27.5g, Carbohydrate 0.1g, Ash 0.9g, Salt 0.2g
【How to thaw】
1. Prepare 40 degree warm water and add 4% salt against water. (e.g. 40g of salt into 1Ltr of water)
2. Remove tuna from plastic bag.
3. Rinse the surface of tuna with cold water quickly.
4. Soak tuna in brine(warm water) for 1-2 minutes. (half-thawed/Surface thawed but inside still frozen.)
5. Take the tuna out and wipe moisture by kitchen paper.
6. Wrap the tuna with another moistened kitchen paper and keep it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
● Please adjust time according to thickness of the tuna and room temperature.
Availilability: Out of stock