Yummy Shrimp SandwichCourse: Breakfast, Lunch, SnacksCuisine: Chinese, JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Put the shrimp, 2 tablespoons of potato starch, and 2 tablespoons of salt in a bowl and knead with your hands.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cut off the crust from the bread and cut it into quarters.
- Wipe the shrimp strainer with kitchen paper, remove the shell and shred it.
- Put the ★ marked ingredients in a bowl, mix, and put it in the bread.
- Place in hot oil and fry until browned.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and finish with chilli sauce or ketchup as you like.