Deep-Fried Basa with Tartar SauceCourse: lunc, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
- Defrost Basa, cut in pieces and sprinkle salt and Black Pepper.
- Cut onion and pickles into fine pieces. Add a pinch of salt to onion and mix well.
- Put the boiled eggs in a bowl and mash them with a fork, then add 2( drained onions and pickles), mayonnaise and salt & pepper, and mix well.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Wipe off the water of Basa, and coat with flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs, in that order.
- Deep fry in oil heated to 180°C until golden brown.
- Serve with cabbage and garnish with Tartar sauce.