Dorayaki – Japanese Sweet Bean Filled PancakesCourse: DessertCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Gather the ingredients.
- Put eggs, sugar and honey in a bowl, and whisk very well.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder into the egg mixture gradually.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix well.
Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of water and mix.
- Heat a skillet over small heat and lightly oil it.
- Pour a scoop of the batter into the skillet, and make a small pancake (about 3 to 4 inches in diameter).
- Turn over when bubbles appear on the surface.
Repeat this process for each pancake.
- Cool the pancakes.
Make pairs of pancakes, and put a scoop of anko pastes between them.