Japanese Style CurryCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut vegetables. Curry roux also finely chop to make easy to melt.
- Heat cooking oil in a large and deep pot over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, add all vegetables in a pot and stir well.
- When the vegetables are oiled, add water and boil around 15 minutes or until potatoes become tender.
- Dissolve curry roux in the soup and stir lightly.
*adjust the thickness of curry to your preference by changing the amount of curry roux and water
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with boiled egg and serve with steamed rice.
You also can enjoy with any other toppings you like. (cheese, deep fried chicken, pickles…etc.)