Okonomiyaki – Japanese Style PancakeCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Medium
Pork Belly ShabuShabu – 8 slices
Cabbage – Cut into small pieces roughly 300g
1 Spring Onion – Cut into small pieces
Beni Shoga Pickles – Chopped 20g
Boondi (Indian Snack)
★ Water 150ml
★ Bonito Dashi 1 teaspoon
★ 1 Egg
★ Grated Zucchini 100g
★ Flour 100g
- Gather ingredients.
- Mix ★ marked ingredients roughly, and add cabbage and spring onion.
- Heat the oil in pan, then pour in half of mixture.
Put Boondi and Beni shoga pickle on it.
- Add 4 slices of pork belly slice.
- When it becomes brown, turn it over, reduce the heat to low, and cook well. Bake another one in the same way.
- Spread Okonomi sauce and Mayonnaise. Sprinkle bonito flakes on top in the amount you like.