Seafood PaellaCourse: Lunch, Dinner, PartyDifficulty: Easy
- Gather ingredients.
Remove back veins from prawns.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a frying pan over low heat until the aroma is scented. Put prawns and fry quickly and then take out from the frying pan.
- Add 1table spoon of olive oil to a frying pan, fry onion until it becomes soft. Add peeled tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Maggi Chicken Powder, salt and water, and boil. Then add rice and heat over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Put prawns and seafood mix on it and simmer for 15 minutes with lid.
- Remove the lid and remove the water over low heat.
- Frozen Seafood Mix 200g₹240.00
- Frozen Jumbo Black Tiger Prawns (Head-on) 2pc₹398.00
- Salt (Catch) 100g₹25.00
- Del Monte Extra Light Olive Oil 1LProduct on sale
- Del Monte Classic Olive Oil 1LProduct on sale
- Hikari Rice 1kg₹275.00
- Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
- Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 800gProduct on sale