Seafood PaellaCourse: Lunch, Dinner, PartyDifficulty: Easy
Rice 1+1/2 Cups (Rinsed)
Seafood Mix 100g
1 Onion (Chopped)
2 cloves Garlic (Chopped)
Peeled Tomatoes 100g
Maggi Chicken Powder 8g
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Gather ingredients.
Remove back veins from prawns.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a frying pan over low heat until the aroma is scented. Put prawns and fry quickly and then take out from the frying pan.
- Add 1table spoon of olive oil to a frying pan, fry onion until it becomes soft. Add peeled tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Maggi Chicken Powder, salt and water, and boil. Then add rice and heat over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Put prawns and seafood mix on it and simmer for 15 minutes with lid.
- Remove the lid and remove the water over low heat.
Frozen Seafood Mix 200g₹240.00
Frozen Jumbo Black Tiger Prawns (Head-on) 2pc₹398.00
Salt (Catch) 100g₹25.00
Del Monte Extra Light Olive Oil 1LProduct on sale
Del Monte Classic Olive Oil 1LProduct on sale
Hikari Rice 1kg₹280.00
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 800gProduct on sale