Spaghetti Meat Sauce – Japanese StyleCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: Japanese, ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
Minced Pork – 250g
1 onion (chopped)
1/2 carrot (chopped)
1 egg plant – cut into pieces
6 mushrooms – sliced
Flour – 1+1/2 tablespoons
★Whole Peeled Tomato – 400g
★water – 1cup
★Chicken Seasoning Powder – 1 tablespoon
★Sugar – 1/2 tablespoon
★TOMATO KETCHUP – 2+1/2 tablespoons
★Tonkatsu Sauce or Worcestershire sauce – 2 tablespoons
Spaghetti – 400g
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large pot over medium-low heat. Add minced pork and fry until it turns brown. Then add all vegetables and fry until softened.
- Add flour and mix gently.
- Add ★ marked items and stew about 10minutes.
- Boil down a little and add salt to taste.
- Put meat sauce on the boiled spaghetti and serve it. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil if you like.
Whole Peeled Tomato 400gProduct on sale
HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP 450g₹99.00
Del Monte Classic Olive Oil 1LProduct on sale
Del Monte Spaghetti 500gProduct on sale
Parmesan Cheese 85g₹520.00
Minced Pork 250g₹200.00
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 800gProduct on sale