Yakisoba (stir-fried noodles)Course: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Yakisoba Noodle 2pc
Pork Belly Sliced 100g
Yakisoba Sauce 100g
Oil 3 tablespoons
- Cut pork belly, cabbage and onion into bite-size pieces.
At this time, warm the Yakisoba noodle in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Put the oil on the heated pan and add pork.
When the pork becomes brown, then add cabbage and onion.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Once the pork and vegetables are heated, remove them from pan.
- Add Yakisoba noodles to pan and add a little water to loosen the noodles.
Then fry them until browned.
- Add pork and vegetable and mix well.
After that, add the Yakisoba sauce and stir quickly with high heat.
When the sauce is fully coated, take out the Yakisoba and move to the plate.
- Finally sprinkle the Katsuobushi and place Beni shoga pickles.
Enjoy to eat.
Dried Bonito Flakes – Katsuobushi 500gProduct on sale
Pork Belly ShabuShabu 250g 1mmProduct on sale
Salt (Catch) 100g₹25.00
Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce 500g₹620.00
Yakisoba Noodle 150gx5pc₹600.00
Pork Belly Sliced 250g 3mm₹230.00
Sundrop Superlite Adanced Oil 1LProduct on sale
Yakisoba Noodle 130gx5pc₹680.00
Black Pepper (Catch) 100g₹195.00
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Beni Shoga Pickles 100g₹100.00