Aglio Olio E Peperoncino PastaCourse: Lunch, Brunch, DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
- Slice the garlic into thin slivers. Remove the red chilli seeds and mince.
- Boil a large pot of water, add enough salt when it has boiled.
And then add the pasta to the pot.
Cook for 1 minute less than the time indicated on the package, drain but keep a cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Add the olive oil, garlic and red chilli to a pan and cook on medium heat.
- Add half cup of the pasta cooking water before garlic turned browned. Shake the pan and mix well.
- Add soy sauce and mix well again.
- Add the pasta.
Toss and cook for another 2 minutes or until it is all heated through. Add in more pasta water if needed.
- Add black pepper and more salt to taste.
Sprinkle parsley for serving.