Japanese Rice Omelette (Omurice)Course: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Make Chicken rice
- Cut onion, capsicum and chicken.
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir-fry onion until softened.
Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink, then add the capsicum with salt and pepper.
- Add the rice and break into small pieces.
- Add ketchup and combine everything evenly with a spatula. Transfer the fried rice to a plate and wash the pan.
- Make Omelette
- Heat butter in the pan over medium heat.
When the butter has melted, pour the egg mixture into the pan and tilt to cover the bottom of the pan. Lower the heat when the bottom of the egg has set (but still soft on top).
- Cover the chicken rice with omelette.
Sprinkle kechup and parsley and serving.
- If you prefer spicy chicken rice, add chilli and masaras when stir-fry onion.