Japanese style Stuffed CapsicumCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut capsicum into 2pc and remove white portion and seeds. And chopped onion.
- Mix pork minced, Bread crumb, chopped onion and egg well
- Stuff 2 into capsicum and grill on meat and turn around when the surface become crispy.
- Remove extra oil by cooking paper.
Bake in 5min after adding water and cover pan
- Remove capsicum from the pan.
Put tomato ketchup and tonkatsu sauce into pan and boil for sauce.
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Minced Pork 250g₹200.00
Black Pepper (Catch) 100g₹195.00
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00