Keema CurryCourse: Dinner, lunchDifficulty: Easy
Minced Pork – 250g
3 medium onions (chopped)
Water Chestnut – 5 pieces (chopped)
Dried Shiitake Mushroom – 5 pieces (chopped)
Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoons
Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
cooking oil – 1 tablespoon
Golden Curry Roux Midium Hot – 82g (3pieces)
1/2 cups of water
Edamame (if use)
- Chop the onion, water chestnut and shiitake mushroom.
- Heat the cooking oil, ginger and garlic paste in a pan on medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions and fry until browned or for 3 to 4minutes. Stir often to prevent them from burning or sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add Shiitake mushroom, water chestnut and minced pork. Mix well and cook, stirring frequently, until the pork is well cooked.
- Add water and curry roux and stir well until the roux melts.
- Put Keema curry on the rice and garnish Edamame if use.
Garlic Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Minced Pork 250g₹200.00
Dried Shiitake Mushroom 100gProduct on sale
S&B Golden Curry Roux Medium Hot 220gProduct on sale
Frozen Edamame 500g₹290.00