Kinpira renkonCourse: SidesCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Lotus root – 300g
carrot – 2 pieces (middle size)
Grain Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
Sesame Oil – 1 tablespoons
Roasted Sesame White – 1 tablespoons
Hot Dried Red Chilli – 1 piece
Cooking Sake – 2 tablespoons
Mirin – 2 tablespoons
Soy Sauce – 1+1/2 tablespoons
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Peel lotus root and slice into thin rounds.
Peel the carrots and chop them into small pieces.
(We can also recommend to use Konnyaku Jelly Black.)
- Mix water and grain vinegar. Soak lotus root slices into it for 5 to 10 minutes for remove the lye.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Stir-fry carrot and renkon slices on medium heat until lotus root well cooked.
- Add seasonings and stir-fry until the liquid is gone.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame white and mix.
- Serve into small bowls. Enjoy vegetables!
Toasted Sesame Seed Oil 500mlProduct on sale
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Dried Red Chili 50g₹30.00
Mizkan Grain Vinegar 500ml₹520.00
Roasted Sesame White 100g₹160.00