Kinpira renkonCourse: SidesCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Peel lotus root and slice into thin rounds.
Peel the carrots and chop them into small pieces.
(We can also recommend to use Konnyaku Jelly Black.)
- Mix water and grain vinegar. Soak lotus root slices into it for 5 to 10 minutes for remove the lye.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Stir-fry carrot and renkon slices on medium heat until lotus root well cooked.
- Add seasonings and stir-fry until the liquid is gone.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame white and mix.
- Serve into small bowls. Enjoy vegetables!