Meat ball with sweet and sour sauceCourse: Dinner, Lunch, lunchboxCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Meat Balls 250g
1 bell pepper
Tomato Ketchup 2 tablespoons
Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Vinegar 1 tablespoon
Potato Starch 1 teaspoon
- Cut onion and bell pepper into one bite size.
- Put oil in a pan to a depth of about 1cm and heat.
Deep-fry meat balls until browned.
Then add onion and bell pepper, and let them oil quickly.
- Take out the meat balls and vegetables from a pan and wash the pan.
- Put all of sauce ingredients and mix well and heat until it thickens.
- Add cooked meat balls, onion and bell pepper and coat them with the sauce.
HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP 450g₹99.00
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Sundrop Superlite Adanced Oil 1LProduct on sale
Minced Pork 250g₹200.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00