Meat ball with sweet and sour sauceCourse: Dinner, Lunch, lunchboxCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut onion and bell pepper into one bite size.
- Put oil in a pan to a depth of about 1cm and heat.
Deep-fry meat balls until browned.
Then add onion and bell pepper, and let them oil quickly.
- Take out the meat balls and vegetables from a pan and wash the pan.
- Put all of sauce ingredients and mix well and heat until it thickens.
- Add cooked meat balls, onion and bell pepper and coat them with the sauce.