Mentaiko Cream SpaghettiCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Take a large pot and bring plenty of of water to a boil.
After boiling, add salt and spaghetti.
Boil for the time indicated on the package.
- Take the skin off of the mentaiko by cutting it open and scraping the contents out with a spoon.
- Add 2, butter, milk, fresh cream and soy sauce in a bowl. Then mix.
- Add drained spaghetti into 3 and mix until the spaghetti is well covered.
- Add black pepper for taste as you like.
- Transfer the spaghetti to serving dishes and top with the cut nori.