Natto Fried RiceCourse: lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Finely chop the spring onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add beaten egg and fry until it becomes half-boiled egg.
Then add steamed rice and mix with egg.
- When it is mixed evenly, add natto and spring onions and fry further.
- When natto’s stickiness has gone, add soy sauce, broth powder and black pepper and mix.
Add sesame oil to finish.
- Natto – Fermented Soybeans 1pc 40g (Without Sauce)₹67.00
- Toasted Sesame Seed Oil 500mlProduct on sale
- Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
- Sundrop Superlite Adanced Oil 1LProduct on sale
- Black Pepper (Catch) 100g₹195.00