Non-Fry Salmon Cheese FryCourse: Dinner, Lunch, lunch boxCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut salmon into large bite size.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle flour on the whole.
- Add Mayonnaise and cover on the whole.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on the whole.
- Place aluminum foil on the toaster tray and put 5.
Place pizza cheese on each pieces and bake in a toaster.
- 230℃ 12~15 minutes
＊please adjust time by watching condition.
- Sprinkle the parsley after bake.
You can enjoy it as it is or with sauce you like.