Nori no TsukudaniCourse: with riceCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Nori Sheet 3piece
Dashi Broth – Japanese soup stock 3 tablespoons
(Dried Shiitake Mushroom 2pc + Water 350ml)
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1+1/2 tablespoons
Cooking Sake 2 tablespoons
Mirin 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Soak dried shiitake mushroom in water and store in fridge for one night.
- Cut the nori sheet into a suitable size by hand and put it in a pan.
- Add all seasonings into a pan and leave it for 2-3 minutes to soak well.
- Boil over medium heat until boiling.
- Then turn to low heat and boil down until moisture disappeared.
- When it cools, put it in a storage container.
- Eat with rice.
Nori Sheet 10Pcs (Japan)₹510.00
Nori Sheet 10Pc (China)₹230.00
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Dried Shiitake Mushroom 100gProduct on sale
Nori Sheets 50Pcs (Korea)Product on sale