Potato Salad with EggCourse: side, SaladsCuisine: Other world cuisineDifficulty: Easy
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
Put water, 1 tablespoon of salt and potatoes in a pan and boil over medium heat until the potatoes are tender.
- Cut Onion and Carrot into thin pieces. Place them on a bakeware, wrap them and heat in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
If no microwave, boil 10-15 seconds with boiling water.
- Slice the cucumber thinly. (Sprinkle with salt if you like.)
Peel the boiled eggs and chop coarsely.
- After After boiling the potatoes, mash them while they are hot.
And then let them cool.
- Add boiled egg, vegetables and Mayonnaise, and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
- It is also recommended to add baked bacon or sweet corn if you like.