Shrimp with Chilli SauceCourse: Main, Dinner, LunchCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
Garlic Paste 1 table spoon
Ginger Paste 1 table spoon
Sugar 1/2 table spoon
Tobanjan Paste 1 table spoon
Tomato Ketchup 3 table spoon
- Rub the shrimp with a pinch of salt and then knead a small amount of potato starch. Rinse with running water and drain thoroughly.
- Fry in 140 degree oil.
- Place the shrimp on kitchen paper to remove unwanted oil.
- Put the sesame oil in the heated pan.
Add Garlic & ginger paste, Tobanjan, sugar, and tomato ketchup and mix.
Add the chopped onion and stir-fry on medium heat.
When the delightful smell stronger, turn to low heat and continue to stir-fry.
- Dissolve the potato starch in water. (1 tablespoon of potato starch and 2 tablespoons of water)
- Add shrimp in a pan, and then pour 5 over the sauce and mix.
If you think the sauce is too thin, gradually add the dissolved starch and mix.
Finally mix lightly.
Toasted Sesame Seed Oil 500mlProduct on sale
Garlic Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00
Layu Chili Oil S&B 33ml₹250.00
Peeled Shrimp (Medium) 1kg₹650.00