Shrimp with Chilli SauceCourse: Main, Dinner, LunchCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
- Rub the shrimp with a pinch of salt and then knead a small amount of potato starch. Rinse with running water and drain thoroughly.
- Fry in 140 degree oil.
- Place the shrimp on kitchen paper to remove unwanted oil.
- Put the sesame oil in the heated pan.
Add Garlic & ginger paste, Tobanjan, sugar, and tomato ketchup and mix.
Add the chopped onion and stir-fry on medium heat.
When the delightful smell stronger, turn to low heat and continue to stir-fry.
- Dissolve the potato starch in water. (1 tablespoon of potato starch and 2 tablespoons of water)
- Add shrimp in a pan, and then pour 5 over the sauce and mix.
If you think the sauce is too thin, gradually add the dissolved starch and mix.
Finally mix lightly.