Sweet and Sour PorkCourse: lunch, DinnerCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
- ■ PORK
Pork Tenderloin 240g
★Mayonnaise – 2 teaspoons
★Sake – 2 teaspoons
★Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
★Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
★Ginger Paste – 1 teaspoon
Potato Starch – 3 tablespoons
- ■ VEGETABLE
1 Egg plant
Bamboo Shoots (this time not used but recommended)
Oil – 5 tablespoons
- ■ SEASONING SAUCE
TOMATO KETCHUP – 5 tablespoons
Vinegar – 4 tablespoons
Oyster Sauce – 2 tablespoons
Sake – 2 tablespoons
Sugar – 2 tablespoons
Soy Sauce – 2 teaspoons
Potato Starch – 2 teaspoons
Chicken Seasoning Powder – 1 teaspoon
Water – 180ml
- Cut the vegetable and pork into one bite size.
Mix the all seasoning sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate pork with ★ marked ingredients and keep it in fridge about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle potato starch with pork, evenly over the entire surface.
- Put oil in a pan and fry until the whole is browned.
After that covered the pan and fry until well cooked.
Then take it out from the pan.
- In the same pan, add vegetables and stir fry until well cooked.
- Add pork and mixed seasoning sauce.
Stir fry until the sauce thickens.
Garlic Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Mayonnaise Kewpie 450gProduct on sale
HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP 450g₹99.00
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Pork Tenderloin Approx. 120g (4pc)₹100.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 800gProduct on sale