Teriyaki ChickenCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Chicken thigh – 250g
Oil – 3 tablespoons
- ◆ Seasonings
Soy Sauce – 2 tablespoons
Mirin – 2 tablespoons
Sake – 2 tablespoons
Sugar – 1 tablespoons
- ◆ For serving
Shichimi Powder (if use)
- Sprinkle salt & pepper and coat both of side in potato starch.
Remove extra powder.
- Put the oil over medium heat in a pan and add chicken skin-side down, cooking until browned, 3-4minutes.
- Turn them over and cook 1-2 minutes. Then wipe off excess oil by kitchen paper.
- Pour seasonings and simmer over medium heat until the sauce thickens slightly.
- “On” rice also recommended.
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Sundrop Superlite Adanced Oil 1LProduct on sale
Black Pepper (Catch) 100g₹195.00
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00
Shichimi Powder S&B 15g₹220.00