Vegetable filled meat rollsCourse: Dinner, lunchboxCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut bell pepper into 1/2 inch strips.
Cut the pork shoulder into half.
- Place some of the vegetables and cheese in the center of each slice of pork. Tightly roll the meat around the fillings.
- Spread the Frying Pan Foil on a pan.
- Put the rolls on it. Cook the vegetable filled steak rolls with the seam side down. Grill the rolls, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Enjoy with sauce as you like. Sesame dressing is recommended.