Mapo TofuCourse: Lunch, Dinner, MainCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
Spring Onion 4pc
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 1table spoon
Garlic Paste 1/2 table spoon
Ginger Paste 1/2 table spoon
Tobanjang Paste 1table spoon
Miso Paste Red 1table spoon
Sugar 1 table spoon
Potato Starch 1table spoon
- Boil Tofu in 5min and drain well
Chop spring onion.
- Stir fry Tobanjan and Ginger and Garlic paste in sesame oil well
- Stir fry pork minced well in No2 and add Water, Chicken seasoning powder, Sugar and Miso
- Add chopped spring onion in No.3 and stir well.
- Add cut Tofu and simmer in 3-5min and mix softly to keep tofu shape
- Add starch with water in a couple of time and cook the sauce thicker.
Toasted Sesame Seed Oil 500mlProduct on sale
Garlic Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Minced Pork 250g₹200.00
Miso Paste Red 1kg – Shinshuichi₹550.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00
Morinaga Silken Tofu Firm 349g₹230.00