Miso Soup – VegetarianCourse: SidesCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Cut silken tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Put water, Kombu dashinomoto and onion in a pot. Simmer in a middle heat until just before boiling.
- Turn off the heat.
Add miso paste little by little and dissolved slowly.
- Add silken tofu and dried wakame, and simmer in a middle heat until just before boiling.
* It’s best not to boil the miso, as this will ruin some of its healthy properties as well as change the flavor of the soup.
- Enjoy your vegetarian miso soup.