Miso Soup – VegetarianCourse: SidesCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Miso Paste Red – 4 tablespoons
Water – 4 cups
Kombu Dashinomoto – 1+1/2 tablespoons
2 medium size onions
Dried Wakame – 1 tablespoon
Morinaga Silken Tofu – half packet
- Cut silken tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Put water, Kombu dashinomoto and onion in a pot. Simmer in a middle heat until just before boiling.
- Turn off the heat.
Add miso paste little by little and dissolved slowly.
- Add silken tofu and dried wakame, and simmer in a middle heat until just before boiling.
* It’s best not to boil the miso, as this will ruin some of its healthy properties as well as change the flavor of the soup.
- Enjoy your vegetarian miso soup.
Miso Paste Red 1kg – Shinshuichi₹550.00
Morinaga Silken Tofu Firm 349g₹230.00
Dried Wakame 100g₹275.00