Mitarashi Dango – Japanese sweetsCourse: DessertCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Mitarashi dango is one of traditional Japanese sweets. It is small dumplings made from rice flour and normally with salty-sweet sauce.
- Mix tofu and rice flour until as it like an earlobe softness.
- Roll into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil Dango in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Scooping up from the pot, dip it in water lightly and drain it.
- In another pot, add all ingredients of the sauce and boil until thickened.
- Sprinkle the sauce on the dango. With Anko also recommended.