Takikomi Gohan (Canned Tuna)Course: Dinner, Lunch, lunchboxCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Rehydrate Hijiki and shiitake mushroom.
Boiled Aburaage in 30 seconds.
Wash rice and soak in water 30-40min
- Cut carrot, spring onion, Shiitake mushroom and aburaage
- Put No.2 ingredients and canned tuna with oil along with seasonings (Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake and Dashi).
Water(Soup) level shall be approx. 1.5cm from rice. If less, add water and keep the level. Stair lightly.
- Cook rice as usual and after cooked stair well and keep 10-15min
- Aigamo Japanese Rice Akitakomachi 1kg₹340.00
- Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
- Light Meat Tuna Flakes 185gProduct on sale
- Tofu – Fried Tofu (Abura age) 1pc₹58.00
- Dried Hijiki Seaweed 25g₹75.00
- Shimaya Dashinomoto (Seasoning Powder) 1kg₹1,600.00
- Light Meat Tuna Chunks 185gProduct on sale
- Dried Shiitake Mushroom 100gProduct on sale
- Dried Burdock 50gProduct on sale