Tofu TikkiCourse: Sides, SnacksCuisine: Indian, JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Tofu – 400g
Edamame – 100g
1/2 Carrot (Shred)
Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1/3 teaspoon
Potato Starch – 2 tablespoons
Mentsuyu – 50cc
Ginger Paste – 1/2 teaspoon
water – 150cc
Potato Starch – 1 teaspoon (Dissolve in 2 tablespoons of water)
- For serving
- Wrap the tofu in kitchen paper, put a weight on it, and drain it for 30 minutes.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Mold into a round shape.
- Put oil in a frying pan to a depth of about 1 cm and heat it.
Add 4 and fry until both sides are golden brown.
- * A guideline is 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Put mentsuyu, ginger paste and water in another pan and heat it. After boiling, reduce the heat to low, add water-soluble potato starch, mix, and boil again to thicken.
- Place 6 in a bowl, sprinkle 7, and top with green onions to complete.
This time it’s Japanese style, but please enjoy it with your favorite sauce.
Ginger Paste (Mother’s) 200g₹50.00
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Sundrop Superlite Adanced Oil 1LProduct on sale
Salt (Catch) 200g₹40.00
Potato Starch 500g₹150.00
Frozen Edamame 500g₹290.00
Morinaga Silken Tofu Firm 349g₹230.00