Bluefin tuna SashimiCourse: Dinner, Lunch, MainCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
- Keep warm water (approx.40℃) and put salt 4% into water
e.g. 40g of salt into 1 Ltr of water
- Clean dusts on surface of tuna in water well
- Remove plastic bag of Tuna and put Tuna into No.1
- Keep tuna in water for 1-2 minutes. It shall keep half thawed. (Surface thawed but inside still frozen)
- Wipe water well and wrapped by kitchen paper.
And keep tuna in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
And then it is ready to eat.
Bluefin Tuna Otoro ( Fatty ) Approx.350g₹5,100.00
Hikari Rice 1kg₹280.00
Wasabi S&B 43gProduct on sale
Kokuho Rice 1kg₹520.00