California RollCourse: Lunch, Dinner, partyCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Medium
【How to make】refer to the “spicy tuna roll” page.
Yakinori Sheet – 2sheets
- ◆ California Roll
Imitation Crab Stick – 4 pieces (Tear into pieces)
1/2 Avocado (cut vertically into 6 equal part)
Tobikko (Flying Fish Roe) (any color)
- For serving
- Cover the bamboo mat with a piece of plastic wrap to prevent the seaweed or any stray rice from sticking to the mat. This also makes for easy cleanup.
Cut 1 nori sheet in half and then place it on top of the bamboo mat.
(The nori sheet has a rough side and a smoother side. Place the half nori with the rough side facing towards you.)
- With your hands or rice spatula still wet (otherwise the rice will stick) spread 1/4 portion of sushi rice along the nori to cover it equally.
*Don’t press the rice too much.
- When you are done, flip the nori over so no the rice is facing the bamboo mat, and the smooth side of the nori faces you.
- Place crab stick and avocado lengthwise on the rice, making an even line of filling about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the nori.
This time we added salt, pepper and olive oil on it. Please use your favorite seasonings. Mayonnaise also recommended.
- Roll up the bamboo mat from the bottom, pressing forward to shape the sushi into a cylinder.
- Sprinkle with tobiko.
- Use a sharp and wet knife to cut the roll exactly down the middle. Each half you can cut in either 3 or 4.
Enjoy with soy sauce and wasabi.
Tobikko (Flying Fish Roe) Black 100g₹680.00
Tobikko (Flying Fish Roe) Green 100g₹670.00
Nori Sheet 10Pc (China)₹230.00
Soy Sauce Kikkoman 1LtrProduct on sale
Bamboo Mat (Sushi Mat) 9inch₹250.00
Premium Wrap 30cmx20m Asahi kasei₹250.00
Imitation Crab Stick 1kg₹650.00
Wasabi S&B 43gProduct on sale
Nori Sheets 50Pcs (Korea)Product on sale
Tobikko (Flying Fish Roe) Orange 100g₹628.00